Insider Build 10586.29 has many errors with can't connect usb, can't modify touch, glance settings..

quyleanh

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
After update from 10586.11, I can not connect with my computer through usb. I used windows recovery tool, nokia care suite, lumia flash tool but it does not work because there are no driver usb to connect to computer.
I still have problem with touch and glance in setting. When I press restart in touch setting, it just show 3 dots and nothing happens. And in glance setting go to black after 2,3 second.

I have tried some methods to recovery but still unlucky. Is there anyone has this problem or know something fixed it? Thank you so much.

Demian Mioc

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
Perform a hard reset on your device, start clean without restore from cloud backup. Secondly uninstall WDRT and its drivers and reinstall.

mewcatchew

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
After update to .36, still does not work :(
Is there anybody can help, please?
I upgraded to .36 yesterday from 8.1. Or at least I thought I did; apparently it took me to .29 and I had to reinstall windows insider again to get .36 update. Once you get to .36 hard reset then download "gestures & touch" and glance screen. I dont know the reasoning behind having to download separately, but works fine.

quyleanh

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Same problem here... Touch& glance.. Plz help..any bdy
I have successful with using Nokia Suite in Windows 8/8.1. Flash your phone rom to go back Windows Phone 8.1. Then update again.
I upgraded to .36 yesterday from 8.1. Or at least I thought I did; apparently it took me to .29 and I had to reinstall windows insider again to get .36 update. Once you get to .36 hard reset then download "gestures & touch" and glance screen. I dont know the reasoning behind having to download separately, but works fine.
I think there are many problems in build .29 but MS does not fix, at least in this time.

yosoyyoberdi

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
After update to .36, still does not work :(
Is there anybody can help, please?
Hi! I am having exactly the same problems no USB connection, no Glance, brightness not working, battery drainage.

I understand you have been able to flash WP8.1 once again? How did you do it? I can't get my computer to detect the phone!

EDIT:
You sir, you just saved my phone. Nokia Care Suite and flash WP8.1. THANK YOU!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon