'Resuming' on start screen

jayramphone

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
Had a few small niggles with the phone in my first week but now had a pretty major one..
Went to the start screen and just got a 'resuming...' message which stayed that way for about 30 minutes..
had to turn the phone off and on again to clear it.
Anyone else had this issue?

jayramphone

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
I think I had it once and that was after I changed the transparency levels. Had my 950 XL since day one.

Hopefully won't happen again.. I think I had just changed something too... usual tweaking with a fairly new phone.. will be left as is for a while after I get it how I want it.

Josh Harman

Banned
Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
It always says resuming for me after making a settings change to the start screen, bit only for a few seconds.

I have, however, once had a resuming screen and then a shutdown after installing an old app. Uninstalling fixed that. Hopefully many more apps will jump on the W10 API quickly.

Jonnie LasVegas

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I've had this happen twice. Once just backing out of an app. The other time was when I was closing all the active apps. Closed them all and start screen was resuming until I did a soft reset. Not very confidence inspiring.

Update 12/29 - Still getting the resuming screen at random. Twice this morning. Wish Microsoft would get their 💩 together and give us a better OS than before, not a buggier one.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720