Ghost Apps still running in the background - unlocked 950XL .29 installed after hard reset

Richard_Indy

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
don't know if anyone else is seeing this: it happens after holding down the back button to close apps that are still running in the background. After closing the apps with the start menu the ONLY thing showing... I go to the start menu and hold down the back button again and apps that I thought were closed, come up full screen again. I go through the app closing thing one at a time then and then finally all are closed. I hope I'm describing this correctly.

Charles Brown8

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site
You are describing this correctly. I have a Icon on 586.36 that was hard reset. I also had this problem with it. I rolled back to 8.1 3 days ago and reinstalled 10 without a hard reset. Haven't seen this problem again so far. This won't help you on the 950 for sure just letting you know you are not the only one.

EliteMikes

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
don't know if anyone else is seeing this: it happens after holding down the back button to close apps that are still running in the background. After closing the apps with the start menu the ONLY thing showing... I go to the start menu and hold down the back button again and apps that I thought were closed, come up full screen again. I go through the app closing thing one at a time then and then finally all are closed. I hope I'm describing this correctly.

Are they actually running and killing performance or are they just suspended? In theory them being suspended shouldn't cause a problem, but as we are finding out things aren't working as expected.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes