Lumia 1320 win10 build .63 .. FM radio works wirelessly

9sag9

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
In short it does not required any wires...anyone lese noticed .... Remove headphones wen fm is playing n see if you also have the bug or not ? ...

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
In my L1020 running the same build (10586.63), FM Radio works only when the headset is plugged in... but this time it plays the radio through the phone speakers. Disconnecting the headset kills the FM radio due to poor signal reception (first it plays some static, then dies half a second later).

Presumably, since the headset wires serve as the antenna, if the reception is good enough in an area such that an antenna is not needed in order to have good reception, then theoretically the FM radio should work even without the headset plugged in.

9sag9

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Yes true .. Same thing happening with my 1320 ... If this thing works ..then why to force users to use headsets.... If its working.. they should have added it as a feature... Or is it to do with the quality of frequency ?

Danjp

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Yes true .. Same thing happening with my 1320 ... If this thing works ..then why to force users to use headsets.... If its working.. they should have added it as a feature... Or is it to do with the quality of frequency ?

There is no way to include this, FM reception needs the headphone wire as an antenna, they could make the radio play static but what good is that?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon