A terrible problem with L1520 ... please help !

POLAT ALEMDAR

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi mates! I am using L1520 a year and half.
Suddenly I faced a big problem on Windows 10 even on 8.1 also.
The problems :
1) When battery charge is 100% I use the phone for a few minutes and it shut down directly screen goes off without " good bye " ... When I try to turn it on it reached to Micosoft logo and shut down until I plugg the charger and it start with 38% - 89% battery for example.
2) sometimes when it shut down and try sometimes to turn it on without charger it dead with no respond until I plugged the charger with no respond until I left it for 7-9 hours after that it turn on and charge and come back to " problem 1 "

Is this a battery problem ?
Should I buy a new battery ?
When I bought it , can I replace it by my self ? Because there is no places to fix Lumia phones in my country.

Sorry for my bad English.

Bence Benedek

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
Hi mate yes u have battery issue, i have the same before battery replacement, after that i have 2days of usage and had left 10%, so go'on, its cost in hungary around 60$. There are youtube videos.good luck

POLAT ALEMDAR

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi mate yes u have battery issue, i have the same before battery replacement, after that i have 2days of usage and had left 10%, so go'on, its cost in hungary around 60$. There are youtube videos.good luck

60$ ?? It is too much :(

can you give me the bran or details about the original battery

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes