Daily reboot to restart notifications

grezmel

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

has anyone any idea why i have to restart my 950XL every morning so that the notifications start again - especially apps, Facebook, Ebay, Whatsap etc.

The notifications work fine for most of the day, then stop until I reboot.

Cheers

M4cc45

Jan 26, 2016
Visit site
Similar issue - they reckon it's fixed on the Microsoft Phone website but it most definitely isn't. I've had to go back to my old iPhone because I couldn't rely on it.

Skaterbuoy

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Both my 930 and Wife's 640XL have serious issues with notifications.

Have even gone as far as rebuilding the 640xl twice to try and understand at what stage the issue is introduced.

We are both on the fast ring, so I guess issues are to be expected, but that said, I'd have though notifications were a basic task.

Will have to drop my 640xl back to 8.1 unless we can find a fix.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Cheers

grezmel

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Both my 930 and Wife's 640XL have serious issues with notifications.

Have even gone as far as rebuilding the 640xl twice to try and understand at what stage the issue is introduced.

We are both on the fast ring, so I guess issues are to be expected, but that said, I'd have though notifications were a basic task.

Will have to drop my 640xl back to 8.1 unless we can find a fix.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Cheers

Im on fast ring as well and thought it may be a specific App causing the issues - Ebay app for example, but it still doesn't work if I un-install and re-install. Then I thought that perhaps it was just the 950XL having issues, however see that it is affecting your 930 and 640XL.

Agree It would be good if we could get the basics working as it just adds more annoyance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes