How can I take a photo with the volume key?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Take a photo with volume key

Hello, I just bought myself a selfiestick that you plug into your 3,5mm audio jack and press a button to take a picture, but when I press the button i just turn up the volume on my phone, can I change which button that takes photos or is there an app for my Nokia Lumia 535 that can take pictures using the volume button.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: Take a photo with volume key

Hello, I just bought myself a selfiestick that you plug into your 3,5mm audio jack and press a button to take a picture, but when I press the button i just turn up the volume on my phone, can I change which button that takes photos or is there an app for my Nokia Lumia 535 that can take pictures using the volume button.

I've used my friend's stick and well, there was no way of making it work. Altough i didn't try hard, didn't try at all. I think you can make it work if it supports Bluetooth?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Take a photo with volume key

The makers of these selfie sticks do not have them coded right for WP 8 & 8.1. I'm told they will work with W10M, but have not tried.

You could use Intellicam which has a voice trigger to take pictures. https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...ps%2FIntellicam%2F9WZDNCRCWN2F&token=l3NmO1T0

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon