Microsoft Lumia 650 Bugs & Defects

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
I give up. Continuous 'resuming.....' screen and then phone crashes. I take pictures, and they 'disappear'; the photo/camera combo is terrible. I have to wait 30 seconds to see pictures that I've just taken. When I try to restart the phone, it gets stuck on the 'goodbye' screen. I have to pull out the battery to restart. I'm going to have to use the recovery tool and go back to an earlier build and see if I can get some sort of reliable performance.

reset phone; got out of insider program; went back to 14393.693 and don't have anymore SD card problems. Phone runs much better..

Last edited:

Kunal Dudwadkar

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Anyone found a solution to the "No AUDIO" issue with the 650?

I still have to restart the device say after a gap of 5-6 hrs to get the audio playing out from headphones(Tried every available headphone). This is a replacement unit i received and this one has the exact same issue, so it's definitely the software.

Blade800

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Anyone found a solution to the "No AUDIO" issue with the 650?

I still have to restart the device say after a gap of 5-6 hrs to get the audio playing out from headphones(Tried every available headphone). This is a replacement unit i received and this one has the exact same issue, so it's definitely the software.

Nope, I have the same issue and MS doesnt care.

klajdi93

Feb 25, 2017
Visit site
The main issues I experience with the 650 are:
- switching the screen colors to highly contrasted ugly colors. It has happened very rarely, but still its an issue. It would stay like that for 3-4 secs and then it would get back to normal. Dont know if this is a software or hardware malfunction.
- the sound when playing music sometimes get really bad. Like a deafening scratchy sound. This also happened very rarely, when switching music, etc.
- live images doesnt function. When I first bought the phone it would work. Then I turned it off as I didnt need to. Now after a couple of months i turn it on and it just wont function.
Also, I cant seem to be able to share music files via bluetooth on the Groove. Does anyone have a solution for this?

dov1978

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
The main issues I experience with the 650 are:
- switching the screen colors to highly contrasted ugly colors. It has happened very rarely, but still its an issue. It would stay like that for 3-4 secs and then it would get back to normal.

Does this happen under normal lighting conditions or in bright sunlight?

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I posted a new thread on this, but will mention it here too.
I searched more than several times, and have not found a reason for this yet...

In the field test app for the Lumia 650 I own all the LTE bands are unchecked. When I check mark them and tap save and exit. Going back into the Band Locking part of the app they are all unchecked again. Any ideas?

Lumia 650 (Cricket Model) Sim Unlocked and using it on AT&T
Newest RM-1150_15887 FW 01078.00042.16352.50003 (the unlocked FW from the debranding thread)

I get 4g only. No LTE atleast in the upper icons...so at first I am suspecting it has to do with AT&T, but am still unsure. I had this issue while on the older Cricket firmware too. I could not tell though until I sim unlocked the phone and the radio activated. If I pull the sim out the LTE bands are check marked. If I insert the sim back in they are unchecked again.

Last edited:

js-playround

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone experienced when you put the phone down it just resets? lately when I put my phone down with any amount of force (not like throwing it down, but placing it down) it just resets. I've tried checking if the battery is loose and it seems like it isn't. Any thoughts?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon