Get ready for production push on Blu Win HD LTE

slooksterpsv

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I found something that hints at a pending update. It happens whenever an update is about to be pushed. So my Blu is back on Production with that hint showing up. Thursday is my guess now.

slooksterpsv

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
My previous reply wouldn't post in new app =/. So this has nothing to do with the updates directly that I know of but it seems to happen when updates are bound to flow. In the about section of th windows insider app it says a-pending. When there's no updates it says 2. Well now it says 0. When this has happened an update has been imminent. All other rings except production show 2. Production shows 0. Again not a true way just an oddity I found.

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Paul Thurrott noted on the TWIW webcast that the last time Twitter released an update to its Twitter app was on the very day Win10 was released...curiously...Twitter released a major update...today! Fingers crossed that tomorrow we're greeted with an update...

ADBB

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
We will see, what we will see...
An update is surely coming, but it is better that it arrives as a reasonably reliable and well-tested piece of software than as a beta-test.

slooksterpsv

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
On my european blu HD LTE, I always have 2 on A-pending (slow, fast or preview )?

The production one (leaving insider) has 0 for A-pending on mine. The other rings were 2. I chose to leave the insider on the phone cause of the 17th rumor. So we shall see. AFAIK the Fast, Slow, and RP rings still show A-pending 2; Production shows 0.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes