I've started having Outlook just lock up when trying to send pictures...

Mallguvner

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Sometimes I only see "Messaging" at the preferred list on the top and at other times both "Messaging" and "Outlook" are listed. Once I pick "Outlook" out of the top or in the bottom list it starts to load. There's a flicker and then the constant blue Outlook screen. Can't even back out of it. You can hit the main menu button but it's just locked out. At times when I'm bound and determined I need a picture sent to my desktop I can restart the phone in any variety of ways and usually I will eventually get it to boot up and function to where when I choose "Outlook" it comes up with my selection of loaded email accounts to send the picture from. The all works. I'm on the Insider fast track and it didn't make any difference tonight once the new firmware was loaded. It all started about 2 OS updates ago. Never a problem before then.

MG

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Sometimes I only see "Messaging" at the preferred list on the top and at other times both "Messaging" and "Outlook" are listed. Once I pick "Outlook" out of the top or in the bottom list it starts to load. There's a flicker and then the constant blue Outlook screen. Can't even back out of it. You can hit the main menu button but it's just locked out. At times when I'm bound and determined I need a picture sent to my desktop I can restart the phone in any variety of ways and usually I will eventually get it to boot up and function to where when I choose "Outlook" it comes up with my selection of loaded email accounts to send the picture from. The all works. I'm on the Insider fast track and it didn't make any difference tonight once the new firmware was loaded. It all started about 2 OS updates ago. Never a problem before then.

MG

can you check for updates for outlook?
Also, can you sign out of outlook and then sign back in?

Mallguvner

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I looked for updates but never found any. Someone talked about being able to uninstall it but I don't see that option. Don't see how to sign out. I can delete accounts but don't want to do that or maybe I do. Just curious at this point about the experiences of others. Doesn't seem like anyone else is having this problem. It used to work just fine. One of the latest updates about 3 back screwed it up.

MG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon