Lumia 730 working fine but doesn't show anything on display?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Lumia 730 working fine but doesn't show anything on display

My Lumia 730 is working fine but doesn't show anything on screen - meaning detecting the SIMs, notifications for SMS, WhatsApp, calendar working alright, ringing for incoming calls, it's getting connected to laptop through USB and using project my screen app and able to operate it using phone touch screen and display over laptop. Looks like touch screen is working.

I am wondering if this needs replacement of entire display assembly or repair of any other component will help to restore the display of my Lumia 730. Appreciate any inputs over this.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 730 working fine but doesn't show anything on display

My Lumia 730 is working fine but doesn't show anything on screen - meaning detecting the SIMs, notifications for SMS, WhatsApp, calendar working alright, ringing for incoming calls, it's getting connected to laptop through USB and using project my screen app and able to operate it using phone touch screen and display over laptop. Looks like touch screen is working.

I am wondering if this needs replacement of entire display assembly or repair of any other component will help to restore the display of my Lumia 730. Appreciate any inputs over this.

best would be to take the phone to a care center and see what they have to say

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehinac