Heating and battery issues

Lumiagurl920

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi all. I'm not too sure what's going on with my Lumia 950. I've had it since January. Other than it running down my data, I haven?t had any problems. This past week, the phone had just been running hot inside my purse. I'm not using it and it just gets hot and the battery is literally dead. I put it on the charging plate and it charges for a bit, but then often times it stops. It also seems like it's taking so long to charge. It was on the plate for 2 hours and it is still critically low. This has been going on fot a week now. What's going on? Does anyone else have these issues?

xzb6np

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Originally posted by Lumiagurl920
Hi all. I'm not too sure what's going on with my Lumia 950. I've had it since January. Other than it running down my data, I haven?t had any problems. This past week, the phone had just been running hot inside my purse. I'm not using it and it just gets hot and the battery is literally dead. I put it on the charging plate and it charges for a bit, but then often times it stops. It also seems like it's taking so long to charge. It was on the plate for 2 hours and it is still critically low. This has been going on fot a week now. What's going on? Does anyone else have these issues?

Change your email account syncing from based on Usage to 15 minutes. It.made a huge difference for me. Also have you looked at the battery saver app.to see what is using so much battery?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon