My Lumia 830 camera has not been working and I bought the phone early this year, what should I do?

Anderson Azubuike

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
my lumia 830 camera has not been working and i bought the phone early this year

I updated to window 10 thinking it would solve the camera issues but it keeps saying camera won't start and not only that, the navigational buttons stopped working for a month now, please should I roll back to 8.1 or I should abandon it.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: my lumia 830 camera has not been working and i bought the phone early this year

I updated to window 10 thinking it would solve the camera issues but it keeps saying camera won't start and not only that, the navigational buttons stopped working for a month now, please should I roll back to 8.1 or I should abandon it.

I think you should get a replacement as I'm sure you got it under warranty and since you've said you've had camera issues before upgrading, it looks like a hardware issue

Anderson Azubuike

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
Is not under warranty is quite different here in Nigeria and again i bought it on line, but the most annoying thing about this is that Microsoft or who ever that owns this product don't really care.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster