Weird transparency issues. Tiles and other screens.

unuzerounu

Feb 27, 2016
Visit site
This is weird AF and I doubt it's a feature. If it is, it's a really sucky one.

I can see the lockscreen info (clock, date, detailed info from calendar) UNDERNEATH the start screen tiles. Other screens (3rd party and OEM apps) exhibit the same weirdness, it's like they're 80% opaque and they will show stuff beneath them. For instance, sliding the lockscreen up, will move the clock, date and all that stuff along with it, but a faint trace of where they usually rest is still present at the bottom of the screen even if my lockscreen is dragged all the way up, as high as my finger can go without releasing and unlocking.

This is a 3-day old DS 640 and.

edit: I have a tile picture set for my startscreen, not a full-screen one, so there should be no transparency what-so-ever

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like screen burn if you can still see an image of the lock screen on the start screen.
You mention the phone is 3 days old, but is it brand new?
If so I would get it replaced.

unuzerounu

Feb 27, 2016
Visit site
It's not screen burn. The phone was brand new, from the store, and the issue I mention is easily observable in screenshots.

edit: gonna have to eat my own words. None of the issues I described are present anymore. And I took a screenshot of the start screen and saw the faint trail of the lockscreen on the screenshot... now it's not there...

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon