Can anyone help with a problem with my Lumia 650?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

So my dad got himself a new phone, but for some reason every time he unlocks it a message comes up "Open App? Someone wants to use an app with you" and it gives two options "Open app" and "Ignore" which for some reason don't do anything.
I don't know what App is it and I've done a factory reset, but the problem doesn't go away.

I also made a quick video about it, but it doesn't let me post the YouTube link here.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
So my dad got himself a new phone, but for some reason every time he unlocks it a message comes up "Open App? Someone wants to use an app with you" and it gives two options "Open app" and "Ignore" which for some reason don't do anything.
I don't know what App is it and I've done a factory reset, but the problem doesn't go away.

I also made a quick video about it, but it doesn't let me post the YouTube link here.

Can you share the title of the video so we can search for it?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon