Fast Charger for Blu win hd lte

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Can any one suggest me good or fast charger for Blu win hd lte. Currently it takes 3.5hours to charge.

Thanks
PG

The charging time depends on the battery specs and the charger. You can get the fastest charger in the world but if the battery says it only accepts 0.75A, then that's the highest rated charger you can use.

I suggest trying with a 1A charger and seeing if the speed improves

seeremlive

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I checked the current draw on the 150Q and the maximum was .78 amp using a 1.5 amp charger. I used an inline USB current monitor. This phone is just not designed to be fast charged.

seeremlive

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I really don't care how fast it charges, I am just reporting the maximum current draw I could pull from a charger using a USB current and voltage monitor and also tapping the V= line on a use on my bench. The absolute maximum my Blu 150Q would draw is .78 amp. I could turn off everything and it still only will pull .78 amp. Yours may vary due to manufacturing differences or firmware differences. I was running the latest firmware (15013) as of few weeks ago when I got curious about why I was losing battery life when watching videos even though it was plugged in.

The power management in this phone is a bit strange to say the least. It runs a battery pretty efficiently at times, but then at other times it just drains like mad. I haven't been able to figure out the combination of what causes the rapid drain and what doesn't. I am running 10.0.14364.0, which seems like a fairly stable build. I haven't reset the phone and upgraded for a while with the insider since Insider only will send to the Blu once and then tells you there are no upgrades. You have to flash with WDRT every time to upgrade. I got tired of reinstalling everything and just said this is good enough.

A fast charge circuit like Quick Charge boosts the voltage and amperage to replenish the battery quicker. The Snapdragon 410, which is used to power the Blu Win HD LTE, supports quick Charge 2.0. Blu chose not to implement this on the phone. I have tried charging with a QC 2. and a QC 3 charger just to be sure, and it still only charges at 5.0v and fluctuates between .70 and .77 amp. It never jumps to the 9 or 12 volt quick charging mode. The Qualcom silicon is capable, it is just not implemented in the rest of the phone.

PG2connect

Jul 21, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I used 1A charger it takes 3hours to full charge it is same even when we turn ON\OFF internet . Mine firmware is in "15009".

Thanks
PG

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I mentioned charging while not using so it can charge faster. Granted the input is 0.78A but as you use the phone, the battery also drains, so there is some current being used there. Output minus input gives you net speed for charging

seeremlive

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I mentioned charging while not using so it can charge faster. Granted the input is 0.78A but as you use the phone, the battery also drains, so there is some current being used there. Output minus input gives you net speed for charging

Oh sure, I get what you are saying. You are correct, For the fastest possible charge turn everything off since Windows does not allow you to charge while the power is off like IOS or Android. I have actually experienced the Win HD LTE not able to keep up with the drain wile charging. Playing a graphics intensive game while charging still results in a dead battery after a while.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2