Groove and Photo app not updating

dan4566

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Groove and Photo app not updating the latest music or images since the aniversay update.

Groove is showing I have 999 songs when I have around 700 on my phone and is now refusing to add anything new. All my music is stored on the SD card and I have tried removing it and playing music so that it clears its database. When it readds music it only adds the same music but again saying I have 999 song when I have less.

The photo app also doesn't add any new picture. Everything is stored on my SD card and when I take a new photo it will show in the app for a few seconds then vanish.

I copied a phot to the internal memory as a test and it showed up straight away.

In both cases if I use file explorer I can see everything on the SD card. Is anyone else having similar problems? Is there a fix?

Help im giving up on Windows phone.

dan4566

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
YESSSS Groove is back and the photo app is taking ages to refresh so hopefully it comes back. Thanks for the tip to check the store.

dan4566

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I spoke to soon. :cry:

It looks like the new app updates just triggered a scan but any new pictures I take don't update in the app. Getting more and more disappointed in windows phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes