Apps missing in Notification Setting

Nilesh64

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Strangely there are only 4apps in the notification settings from the main settings menu. No other apps are visible.

So cannot configure notifications for WhatsApp,twitter and other email accounts.

I have hard reset the phone as well.

Any ideas.

Please help
Thanks

Mesbah

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
Hard reset usually makes everything normal. Do you have an SD card in 950XL? If yes then make sure during reset you clicked on format SD card if you have noticed photos and/or other documents on SD get lost for no reason.

Some App notifications do not appear right away in notifications list until after their first notification is activated.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Have you opened the apps, yet? From my experience, I want to say that the apps won't show up in the notifications settings until you open them. I could be totally wrong, however.

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Have you opened the apps, yet? From my experience, I want to say that the apps won't show up in the notifications settings until you open them. I could be totally wrong, however.

You are absolutely right.
For example...you can't set a notification sound for voicemail until someone actually calls and leaves one. It will then use the default sound. After that it shows up in "manage app sounds" and you can change it to whatever you want. Drove me crazy until I figured this out.

Nilesh64

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Thanks guys. Actually I did perform a hard reset. But yes till the first message comes through nothing works.Still can't get twitter or tweetium working!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon