Alcatel Idol 4s owners who use a Yubikey with LastPass

Jared Parkinson

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
This is probably a very small group but if there was any place I might find someone else who owns the Idol 4s and uses YubiKey on their LastPass account it would be here.

So my question today is has anybody actually gotten this combination to work? Supposedly on phones that support USB devices the LastPass app will allow you to use a YubiKey as your 2FA. Which is true for at least the Lumia 1050. The issue I am having with the LastPass app on the Idol 4s is it is not giving me that option. This wouldn't be a problem except when you require the YubiKey on Windows Phone and it detects an unsupported phone it just skips 2FA completely.

I am currently talking to LastPass support to see if I can resolve this issue but I would like to know if anyone else has this problem, or has the YubiKey option popped up on your Idol 4s?

Also LastPass with YubiKey users might want to change the Mobile Device setting for YubiKey to "Allow" mobile devices instead of "Allow devices except Android/Windows Phone". That will bring up your backup 2FA options instead of just skipping it altogether.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SimcolCross