Xbox Gift Card?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
In the old days, we had Microsoft points, and people could purchase that as a gift to someone. As people are buying digital games, is there a way I can buy a xbox store gift card, or do I have to use a credit card to buy the game? I want to buy a gift card so someone can use it to buy games from the store. Thanks.

curseoftheninja

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It definitely works well. I had 2 $50 gift cards, and I bought 2 games at $59.99. I had to put the remaining $13 on my credit card. It worked well, and I know what I'm telling everybody to get ms for Christmas!

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Can Xbox gift cards be used to buy games+apps for WP8 ??

Yes, also on Windows 8.

For those not looking to give a physical gift to someone, sites like G2A.com sell these at lowered prices. I bought 2x 50€ giftcards for myself for Titanfall + Season pass and the total cost was 80€, delivered instantly to my email. So basically I got 10€ discount for each 50€ gift card.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Yea, you can do that, works with Xbox one, Xbox 360, Windows Phone and Windows 8 (Microsoft account credit)...Or if they want to walk into the store and buy a game, give them a gamestop give card with $59.99 plus tax.

I got one for a gift that was exact amount for 1 game with tax, I thought it was way more thoughtfull than just getting a gift card....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes