Xbox and music

SOMEnameItried

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,

As I drool over new systems, I can't help think of my windows phone and windows 8.1 desktop and the classic struggles of clearing a playlist.

Do you all who have an x[]1 have that issue?

Again, so jealous (I have a game and no system),
Kelly

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

As I drool over new systems, I can't help think of my windows phone and windows 8.1 desktop and the classic struggles of clearing a playlist.

Do you all who have an x[]1 have that issue?

Again, so jealous (I have a game and no system),
Kelly

Unfortunately not, I am stuck with 3 Windows 7 laptops which all seem to be running great ergo...

SOMEnameItried

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
So first of all I heard that x1 can play music, which I assume uses the Xbox music app. If it doesn't, I'm curious what it uses. On windows 8.x and windows phone 8, they use this app which only has a back, play / pause, and next button.

When you have a populated playlist, try clearing it. You'll find you can't. You can select another album and that will replace the current playlist. But me, and many other found it difficult to clear the playlist without an additional app. The app I use is called "stop music."

It's silly that we need this app, and when you hit its stop button it removes all items from the playlist. Of course that stop button is outside of the media player. Anyway, this was probably more than you wanted, but I hope it gives an idea.

Anyway, I was just hoping to learn more on how x1 plays and clears its music playlist.

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
So are you talking about when you turn up the volume on your Windows Phone, the little volume setting shows the song that you were playing, even if you had paused it several hours ago? Yeah, the XBone doesn't have that issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon