Xbox 360 E question

jacob114489

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I am looking at a new Xbox and wondering which one would work best for me. I don't have an HDMI tv just a standard call me old school. But which Xbox would work best the E or the S. Thank you.

omgitsnick

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Both have support for RCA audio and video, although the new E console uses a simpler 3.5mm port, instead of the proprietary RCA port found on the S and earlier models. Other than that, I would actually prefer the S consoles as it has an additional USB port and optical audio output as well. The E model has 1 less USB port, has a tactile power and eject buttons (not touch sensitive), no optical audio output, but despite these small drawbacks, it looks up to date, has a simpler power port, and is quieter than the S model. Overall both consoles have the same functionality and internals, and getting either will serve you just fine to your needs.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I hate the touch buttons myself. You try to wipe a little dust off your console and out comes the disc try. It's super annoying. That, and I can't touch my controller to the power button to turn it on (don't ask why I do it on occasion). touch is always more hassle than convenient.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3