Credit to: B0BCAT (0 is a zero)
Search: Windows Phone

WP%20S2000%20%283%29mod.jpg

WP%20S2000%20%281%29mod.jpg

Great to see some WP love!

B0BCAT wp

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for giving my Forza 5 WP paint job a heads-up. I have added a few higher quality photos.

2009 Honda S2000 CR

GetPhoto%5B6%5D.jpg

WP%20S2000%20(3).jpg

WP%20S2000%20(1).jpg

WP%20S2000%20(2).jpg

I also knocked up a multi-coloured design for the 2013 Audi RS 7 Sportback.

GetPhoto%5B6%5D%20(2).jpg

GetPhoto%5B7%5D%20(2).jpg

You can search for the liveries in-game by getting in either car then go to: Paint / Find New Designs / Search / Creator and type in B0BCAT (0 is a zero)

Spread the WP love and enjoy !!! :smile:

Attachments

• GetPhoto[6].jpg
    GetPhoto[6].jpg
    346.2 KB · Views: 9

RJ Priest

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
hahahahha, amazing that you found my thread here B0BCAT. Small world. I'm also RJ Priest on the Forza forums.

Excellent work, and glad to you see you defending the faith of WP in Forza 5. I can't wait to finally pick up a system (just looking to avoid the initial launch bugs and tweaks). As an MR2 owner (90's model), I'm disappointed that the '89 MR2 causes the game to crash. Hopefully a fix is out by time I finally pick up a console.

B0BCAT wp

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Great article Paul, glad you like the Forza 5 WP liveries and I’m pretty chuffed that you used my pictures in your feature.

I have been a Windows Phone Central reader for some time now, visiting several times daily for great WP features and news. I also love to read the comments and forums too which is exactly what I was doing when I came across my own photo’s !!

So a big thanks to RJ Priest for spotting my designs in the Forza Forum and posting them in the WP Central forum which prompted my (long overdue) official membership to the site.... yay !!

Indecently, my Honda S2000 CR Windows Phone design was chosen by Turn 10 (Forza 5 developers) as one of this months livery competition winners and will feature in the Turn 10 “Picks” which means that when players buy a Honda S2000 CR and are prompted to apply a livery, my Windows Phone design will be at the front of the design page. Great exposure for our favourite mobile devices.

The design is my own Lumia 820 which I know doesn’t have too much love here but as I need a high-end Windows Phone with SD card support my options are limited ..... I’m saving for a Lumia 1520 but until then my trusty 820 does the job.

These designs combine three things that I’m passionate about, cars, video games and Windows Phone. I am a huge advocate of Windows Phone and have converted many people including family, friends, work colleagues ..... even random people in phone shops to the beauty of Windows Phone. This design was my idea for a little more Windows Phone exposure and thanks to your feature and the Turn 10 Pick the livery has already been downloaded several hundred times so well done us !!

Regards to all,

Robert (B0BCAT wp)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deewinc