Wife, allowed me to unwrap the XBox One and set it up before Christmas day. I had to play a little F

Richard_Indy

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I explained to her that there might be alot of folks getting the day one update on Christmas morning and its 500 Mb. Knowing that where I have my entertainment system, that the XBox One will be wireless, I wanted to not make my kids wait ( ok, me wait). This waiting for Christmas morning is bad enough, but to sit there and watch a progress bar would be painful.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I explained to her that there might be alot of folks getting the day one update on Christmas morning and its 500 Mb. Knowing that where I have my entertainment system, that the XBox One will be wireless, I wanted to not make my kids wait ( ok, me wait). This waiting for Christmas morning is bad enough, but to sit there and watch a progress bar would be painful.
lol you sound like a big kid haha :D remind me of my mom when she insisted that I let her unwrap her new tv before Xmas haha

turbulent28

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Lol..I bought mine a few days ago.and had the wife wrap it up...only to immediately unwrap it as she took pictures.

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes