Official FIFA Thread!!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Btw Dave, if you think that screenshot had a lot of Brazil, I added Alex as one of my defenders. Brazilians for popular clubs that aren't playing for Spanish clubs seem to be underrated.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Excellent cl games today. I watched the psg Barcelona game, and wanted Barcelona to win, but they lost. It was a good game, but psg didn't have lavezzi, ibra, and silva, but still won? Wth Barcelona!

Marty Larsson

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Hey what's up just dropping my Gamertag into the mix - MartyL7Cfc

As you can probably guess I'm a Celtic fan and going by my name my Fav player is Super Henrik Larsson! Along with Messi, Ronaldo, Falcao, Kompany, Robben, Muller the list goes on lol, I'm from Ireland btw, feel free to add me, recently bought the Xbox one and FIFA15 so good times lol

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey what's up just dropping my Gamertag into the mix - MartyL7Cfc

As you can probably guess I'm a Celtic fan and going by my name my Fav player is Super Henrik Larsson! Along with Messi, Ronaldo, Falcao, Kompany, Robben, Muller the list goes on lol, I'm from Ireland btw, feel free to add me, recently bought the Xbox one and FIFA15 so good times lol

Welcome to the thread! I added you to the list. :)

And I'm glad you're enjoying the Xbox one! You got the fifa 15 bundle?

Marty Larsson

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the thread! I added you to the list. :)

And I'm glad you're enjoying the Xbox one! You got the fifa 15 bundle?

I did indeed I got the FIFA15 Xbox One bundle, as soon as I bought it a few shops released some awesome bundles at the price I bought mine lol it might have to go back so I can swap for a better deal lol

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I did indeed I got the FIFA15 Xbox One bundle, as soon as I bought it a few shops released some awesome bundles at the price I bought mine lol it might have to go back so I can swap for a better deal lol

lol. Anyways, have you played fifa before, like on a different system? Do you have any other favorite club teams and national teams?

Marty Larsson

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
lol. Anyways, have you played fifa before, like on a different system? Do you have any other favorite club teams and national teams?

I've played it on both systems im and Xbox guy, some my friends are PS4 heads though lol but yeah have played FIFA for years now.

Well I would follow Man City in the prem (before they got rich might I add lol) and I follow Republic of Ireland and have a soft spot for the USA team.

minus365

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Another Fifa addict here, GT: drogbazzzz

My recent FUT squad. I need to buy proper RM. I've got Kuba Blazsczykovski from BVB, but I put him on the transfer markt. Would love to pick di Maria or Mata, but no grands. :D
fut.png

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Another Fifa addict here, GT: drogbazzzz

My recent FUT squad. I need to buy proper RM. I've got Kuba Blazsczykovski from BVB, but I put him on the transfer markt. Would love to pick di Maria or Mata, but no grands. :D
View attachment 83936

Sweet, nice team! Did you buy fifa points, coins from coin sellers, or just got lucky?

And what's your favorite club and national team?

Sent from my Xbox One using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes