NFS Rivals or Forza Horizon?

agarwal.apar

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I am new to this WC and I need some help from you guys.

I have recently purchased xbox 360 as the price has dropped quite steeply! I am not a professional gamer but I like games which are good on graphics and gameplay as well.

I am confused b/w NFS Rivals & Forza Horizon. If FH, then 1 or 2?

Basically, I am looking for a good car racing game. So, if anybody has something else to suggest, pls do so! :)

Thank you.

Alienhead95

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I personally prefer the NFS. I tried Forza herizon demo but ended up buying the NFS. I used to play NFS on my PC so was inclined towards it anyways. But the NFS has missions and has two careers as a racer and a cop. double the fun.

Alienhead95

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I am sorry, but I have a Xbox One. No graphic issues on that. There is one bug which is a pain, it doesn't always save the progress. But I have found a workaround for that. Occasionally the game has crashed on me. I haven't had any other issues.
Thanks but I have heard there's graphic issue with NFS Rivals on xbox 360? Is that true?

agarwal.apar

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
I am sorry, but I have a Xbox One. No graphic issues on that. There is one bug which is a pain, it doesn't always save the progress. But I have found a workaround for that. Occasionally the game has crashed on me. I haven't had any other issues.

Oh ok, thanks! Anyone else here who has played NFS Rivals on 360?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital