i have two questions because im new to xbox one:
    1- Whats the difference between digital and physical games and give examples please.
    2- according to the game "COD Ghosts",after installing it on xbox one via disk , does it need a disk in order to play it though i installed it into my xbox one.?????????
    09-08-2015 09:30 AM
    Digital Game is one that you can download from the store directly. Physical Copy is when you have a disk.

Yes for physical copy games you will always need a disk to play the game.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    09-08-2015 11:43 AM
    If you ever receive a digital copy (download from the XBOX Store, get it with games for gold, etc...) of the game that you previously installed with a physical disc - then you won't need the disc anymore.

Otherwise, yes - if you install a game through a physical disc, you'll always need a disc of the game to run it.
    09-11-2015 08:06 AM
    Yes. However, if you get the digital version from the store then no. For example, I own Tomb Raider definitive edition on disc, but Microsoft are offering it for free on the GOLD. I thought heck and installed that version. Now, I no longer need the disc as long as I am a GOLD member.
    09-22-2015 02:54 PM
    Bought my son the xbox one couple days ago, And just today i entered the 14 day trial gold thing lol. Whats the diffrence between this gold thing and a regular account? What can he do for the 14 days that its good for? thanks for any help!
    09-29-2015 07:13 PM
    Bought my son the xbox one couple days ago, And just today i entered the 14 day trial gold thing lol. Whats the diffrence between this gold thing and a regular account? What can he do for the 14 days that its good for? thanks for any help!
    Play games online, download Games with Gold
    09-30-2015 06:48 PM