Playlists...

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, just wondering if I'm missing something regarding playlists.

For Halloween I'm hosting a 80's themed fancy dress party. Leading up to the party I've been thinking about the playlist and wondered if I could formulate one whilst 'on the move' with my phone. It seems you can select 'save as playlist' whilst playing a song, which I don't quite understand - because, when I went to add another song to the playlist, it stated the 80's playlist already existed and did I want to replace it.

I'm not following....

Rodolfo#WP

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I've never gotten the "save as playlist" either; we should have a Save TO Playlist, even if we had to create lists with the desktop Zune. I mostly use the Zune HD for music, but that is no better for "on the move" playlist creation. BTW, I've searched for a playlist app that may work with WP7 Zune, and no luck.

I can imagine how syncing across multiple devices with their own playlists could be a software nightmare; and that may be why we don't have it and developers haven't come up with anything.

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't understand the "save to playist". Like you said, a "save to playist" option makes a lot more sense. I'd be happy if they limited this option to a 'primary device' that you would sync before any other devices.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes