Music app suggestions

PBarrette

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
Today I posted two suggestions for the music app. I'm wondering what folks here might think of them. If you like them you can of course Upvote them. If either of this already exists, please let me know. I don't see these features, and I searched the Feedback app and didn't see them requested by anybody else. Here they are:

Song skipping feature for playlists
Please add a feature to playlists for skipping a song within the list. I'd like to be able to tap and hold a song in a list and then get an option to skip or cancel skip for the song. If I choose skip, I'd like to be able to select skip once, or skip always. This way I can keep a song in a playlist when I'm a bit tired of the song, but I won't have it play until I want to hear it again. It's a pain having to delete a song you're tired of, and then try to remember which song you deleted and then add it back. It also lets me skip songs for friends. An example would be when a friend is over and I'm playing a playlist that has songs I know my friend doesn't like. I can set the songs to skip the one time and they'll play again for me next time I play the playlist.​

Playlist copy
Please add the following options to playlists (in the settings or options for a playlist):

"Create a new playlist using this playlist"
"Copy songs from another playlist"​

These are options I would use frequently, especially if MS adds the ability to see other people's playlists in the Music app.​

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serdezdezen