iloveamystery

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I just recently got my first Windows Phone, a Lumia 900.

I'm a big podcast listener, so I was wondering if there were a way to move my subscriptions over to my phone/Zune automatically? I listen to many, so I'd prefer not to have to do it manually if possible. Maybe there is an export functionality in iTunes that I'm not seeing?

I did a cursory search and didn't come up with anything.

Thanks for any help.

EDIT: It appears I may have jumped the gun on this question. I'm seeing a list now in Zune. More convenient than I expected, really.

Last edited:

Xerxes10

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I just recently got my first Windows Phone, a Lumia 900.

I'm a big podcast listener, so I was wondering if there were a way to move my subscriptions over to my phone/Zune automatically? I listen to many, so I'd prefer not to have to do it manually if possible. Maybe there is an export functionality in iTunes that I'm not seeing?

I did a cursory search and didn't come up with anything.

Thanks for any help.

EDIT: It appears I may have jumped the gun on this question. I'm seeing a list now in Zune. More convenient than I expected, really.

Looks like you figured it out already, but yes, you just go to the Podast section under Marketplace to subscribe to your podcasts, then go to the Music + Video app to play them. I subscribe to several to listen to during my commute and it works great (headphone jack to auxiliary port and its through the car stereo).

iloveamystery

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Yeah. There appear to be two options, syncing directly from Zune or subscribing directly on the phone. Having both of those options on seemed to give me duplicate podcasts, so I decided to just sync directly from Zune since I don't have reliable Wifi at home.

anon5723001

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
How can I get Zune to recognize old podcasts I have on my computer? I tried moving them into the zune/podcasts folder, but it won't find them.

Also! I am getting multiple copies of podcasts in my COLLECTION in zune, what's up with that?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes