WP AdSense a new windows phone app

Hefinator

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
WPAdsense
Finally I released an App for Tracking your Adsense earnings on your Windows Phone. The name of the app is WP Adsense and what it does is very simple, it retrieves your Adsense Daily , Yesterday and Monthly Adsense earnings and displays it logically on your windows phone along with other details like the CPC, PageViews etc.

This is the first version and it currently does not Support the Live Tile to update the earnings but this feature is under development and will be available in the next update. If there are any other features you might want please drop a comment here or email it using the In App Feedback System and I will be happy to implement it if it is feasible.

Screenshots
4ec2c812-3cf4-4438-bb09-531c3ab7491f.png 227dda50-a958-41fb-88d0-aa459477409f.png
Link to the Store : WP Adsense | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
WPAdsense.png

Note : Unlike the other apps in the store which are merely just an Mobile Website Embedded this app uses the Google Adsense API and logs in using OAuth2 authentication so your login is never stored in the app.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for bringing a new app to the attention of the members of WPCentral. This should be useful to members who have business websites.

Hefinator

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Upcoming Updates..

-- Payment Details (Last Payment and Unpaid Earnings)
-- Supports French.
-- Bug fix with localization.

Will be available in few days in the Windows Phone Store...

Beta Version is available interested to test the BETA PM me your Live ID.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duncekatie39