Can you recommend me an email client?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hello! i'm a regular user of windows phone, but recently i realize that the mail app is missing the forward, resend option. Can you recommend me other clients? maybe an app like the mail app on iOS? you know, one app, all email accounts, full feature? Thank you!

x I'm tc

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Hello! i'm a regular user of windows phone, but recently i realize that the mail app is missing the forward, resend option. Can you recommend me other clients? maybe an app like the mail app on iOS? you know, one app, all email accounts, full feature? Thank you!

Nope. There is nothing to recommend on WP. Email is awful. Just horrible. The absolute worst. Email on my Treo 600 was better.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Nope. There is nothing to recommend on WP. Email is awful. Just horrible. The absolute worst. Email on my Treo 600 was better.

I'm not having any issues with my email. I've integrated two Gmail Accounts and they just work natively. Mind you they don't have the over-the-top visual eye-scalding effect and page through endless options to find what you want effects of Gmail on Android; so I like the WP way of handling it. It works and doesn't slow me down. I find it streamlined and productive.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
What Funky Cricket said. I prefer the built in email. Looks good and is simple. I'm no power user though, whatever that may mean for email users, but it does all the basics very well!

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
What featutes does WP native mail app lacks compared to other platform?

I think you are hung up on just half a discussion. Sure, many phones, email apps have features but it has to be accompanied by what benefit do each of these features offer you. If the feature is off the wall or just doesn't meet your needs if becomes a moot point. I would suggest that you look at the feature you like and see if it actually provides a benefit that makes it useful to you.

Funky Cricket

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I have 5 email accounts I run through my phone. Exchange, Gmail, outlook.com. The only thing I have the slightest irritation with is no easy way to add someone to cc or bcc. But really, if they are cc'd they can be in the to field and I can just forward the sent to the bcc person as a fyi for the rare times I need to do it. It always works, isn't laggy and is just there doing it's job, just like 90% of the rest of the phone. It may not be wizbang look at me cool, but I don't have to play with it to work, I don't have to think "will my phone do this", if it's set up, it works, and I can depend on it, and for work, that is what I need. I spend enough time dinking around with networks to make them work, I don't want to have to mess with my phone too.

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I think you are hung up on just half a discussion. Sure, many phones, email apps have features but it has to be accompanied by what benefit do each of these features offer you. If the feature is off the wall or just doesn't meet your needs if becomes a moot point. I would suggest that you look at the feature you like and see if it actually provides a benefit that makes it useful to you.

I replied with pure sarcasm mate...I am a WP user since Mango and I don't feel something is lacking with the native mail app. Can iPhones with its native app forward emails together with the original attachments?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs