Will Win7 Still work after upgrading to Win 10 If on a different drive?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Will Win7 Still work after upgrading to Win 10 If on a different drive. I don't want to dual boot.

Will it be possible to Keep Win 7 on a backup drive after upgrading to Win10. In other words Will Win 7 still be authorized and boot on the second drive after upgrading to Win10 on my main drive.
I do not want to dual boot. I want to be able to boot to my backup drive if I find something in Win 10 that may not work. I like keeping the two on separate drives.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: Will Win7 Still work after upgrading to Win 10 If on a different drive. I don't want to dual boo

well since some are still using xp I don't see any reason why W7 would stop working?

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: Will Win7 Still work after upgrading to Win 10 If on a different drive. I don't want to dual boo

Have you ever heard about cloning a disk? You can clone the whole drive or partition. So you can use one as win 10 and win 7.

Still I don't think that there is any point using it unless you're and enterprise user. Even power users and developers preferred win 10 over 7 when it comes

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidCreased