Serious Issue regarding Windows Insider for Phone.

shehryaramjad

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
So I recently enrolled my Lumia 620 for the Windows Insider Program and chose to get the Builds on Fast Ring. It had been lying around and it was still on Windows Phone 8.0. Before I enrolled my device, I did a few updates. First one was an update to WP8, then it updated to WP8.1, then WP8.1 GDR1. After enrolling my device, I successfully downloaded the Build. When the update started installing, the first time the progression bar beneath the two gears moved forward a bit. Then my phone shut off for no reason, it even had sufficient battery. After that the phone keeps shutting off after ~30 seconds. It's not moving beyond the two gears. Any help at all would be appreciated.

EL620

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Normally if you choose 'My phone won't turn on' and wait till the app says 'connect only one phone'

Plugging in the usb cable while the device is off will automatically switch it on then lock the connection after it vibrates to begin firmware installation.

If you already have the files, it shouldn't take long to verify. If Not, unplug and wait till it downloads before trying.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon