how do i fix windows update error 0x8024402f?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I've been running windows 10 on my Lumia 640 Lte for more than half a year now and smoothly getting updates to the windows 10 preview. Recently ,i got an update notification but the update wont download,it gives an error code 0x8024402f and my windows store wont download and install apps too-giving error 0x80248014. I tried soft reset and hard reset to no avail. Please help

maderpavel

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I had same poroblem since today. I got a new one Lumia 650 yesterday. I had problems with adding google account so I decided to update Windoes Phone to latest version. I was succesful yesterday, but update didn?t solve the adding google account issue. oO I decided to go back to factory settings. Than I finally found new threads in forums about new problem with adding google account. And today I tried to update Windos phone again, but unsuccesfuly. Error 0x8024402f.

Are these 2 issues(0x8024402f and google account problem) connected in some way. Where do I find some relevant info. I decided to try Windows Phone after 6 years of using Android and I'm quite pissed of now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss