Help With New Tablet

crazeecarroll

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
Hey everybody first time poster with a question I hope you guys can help me with. Me and my fianc? both purchased Nextbook flex 11 tablets as gifts to ourselves. We both opened them Christmas day and hers is working flawless and for the most part mine is. The issue I'm having is when I attempt to download apps from the windows store none of the apps will load and give me an error code. For the first day I was able to download a few apps but not sure what's changed. I can download apps externally such as Spotify with no issue. Both our tablets are windows 10. Any help would be awesome.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Kinda hard to tell what the issue could be without knowing the error code(s). You could try and look up these codes on Google or Bing. Most of them are covered on Microsoft-Answers already. A possible reason could be that the store app itself needs an update. Launch the store app, tap on your profile picture and choose "downloads and updates". Now tap "check for updates" and see if an update for the store app comes up. If yes, install it and check if your issues still persist.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon