HD7S updated to Mango and camera?

michaelpartlow

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I just migrated over from Blackberry and love WP7 so far. I do have a bit of that annoying wind buzz in the earpiece, but it's not too bad. One thing I don't have is a panorama option in the camera settings. Does anyone else have this option? If you do, is there a solution for me?

Thanks

bosamar

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I just migrated over from Blackberry and love WP7 so far. I do have a bit of that annoying wind buzz in the earpiece, but it's not too bad. One thing I don't have is a panorama option in the camera settings. Does anyone else have this option? If you do, is there a solution for me?

Thanks

My Mango scenes available are:

Auto
Portrait
Landscape
Sports
Beach
Backlight
Candlelight
Macro

michaelpartlow

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Same scenes that I have. Too bad there is no panorama shot. I liked taking those on occasion.
Bosamer, how is your earpiece feedback problem? Or do you have one? AT&T told me I could do an exchange, but if all HD7S phones have the problem, what would be the point.

michaelpartlow

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I think I misused the word earpiece. I'm talking about just using the phone normally for calls. I do notice the same hum when the included headphones are attached too. The noise has actually been getting better the past couple of days. I read on another forum that this may happen. I have no idea why it might, but I'm O.K. with it.

bosamar

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I think I misused the word earpiece. I'm talking about just using the phone normally for calls. I do notice the same hum when the included headphones are attached too. The noise has actually been getting better the past couple of days. I read on another forum that this may happen. I have no idea why it might, but I'm O.K. with it.

If that's the question then I'll say that I'm very happy with my HD7s' sound quality. I've never heard humming but maybe that's because I'm just an old fart with old ears.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yenofenny