11-27-2012 03:50 PM
- 11-16-2012 12:50 PM
- 11-16-2012 12:58 PM
Date/Time Activity Location -
11/16/2012 - Friday
10:28 am Delivered ARLINGTON, VA 8:09 am On FedEx vehicle for delivery ALEXANDRIA, VA 7:47 am At local FedEx facility ALEXANDRIA, VA 3:50 am At destination sort facility DULLES, VA -
11/15/2012 - Thursday
9:00 pm Left FedEx origin facility COATESVILLE, PA 7:43 pm Picked up WEST CHESTER, PA 7:41 pm Shipment information sent to FedEx11-16-2012 01:59 PM
- i was told by a customer service rep that my blue 8X should ship the 19th (as kpxstar9 said earlier this week). The rep also told me it would be sent next day so i should have it Tuesday. i asked if i got upgraded next day shipping. His answer to me was that pre-orders always get next day shipping. Regardless, I'm hoping to have it Tuesday!11-16-2012 02:04 PMLike 1
- I don't believe everyone is getting next day shipping as VZW standard free shipping is 2day. I ordered a black 8X and the FedEx tracking info and label clearly read 2nd day. It just so happens that I recieved it next day. This could just be because if was shipped from PA to Norhtern VA which is only about a 4hr trip with light traffic on the I-95 corridor.11-16-2012 02:12 PM
- I really hope this is true for all of us, esp me! cuz I"m going out of town tuesday nite for the holiday. :)i was told by a customer service rep that my blue 8X should ship the 19th (as kpxstar9 said earlier this week). The rep also told me it would be sent next day so i should have it Tuesday. i asked if i got upgraded next day shipping. His answer to me was that pre-orders always get next day shipping. Regardless, I'm hoping to have it Tuesday!11-16-2012 02:35 PM
- Ok... Deflated... My Memphis shipment was stuck there overnight. Looks like the driver picked it up at VZW shipping about the time the Nashville bound truck was leaving, cutting off all points east for delivery today. :(
Til Monday then. :'-(
Don't worry about me... I'll be okay... It's only a phone... :lol:11-16-2012 03:11 PM
- Same with mine it's been sitting in Memphis since last night at 11 pm sucks because a flight from here to Tennessee is like 45-50 minutes no reason why I shouldn't have gotten my phone today. Verizon should have given everyone free overnight for this crap.Ok... Deflated... My Memphis shipment was stuck there overnight. Looks like the driver picked it up at VZW shipping about the time the Nashville bound truck was leaving, cutting off all points east for delivery today. :(
Til Monday then. :'-(
Don't worry about me... I'll be okay... It's only a phone... :lol:11-16-2012 03:30 PM
- 11-16-2012 04:19 PM
- This is by far the worst consumer experience i have ever had.
You would think Verizon was a new company with limited experience and resources. Its shocking that a company of their size can be so disorganized and unprofessional.
I preordered a blue 8x the hour it became available to do so.. and now im hearing that next wednesday is probably when i will get my shipment. Thats just shy of 2 weeks..about twice the time that we expected. Im not sure whos to blame - but this is insanity.
That said.....i cant wait to get it :D11-16-2012 06:56 PM
- So this got interesting for me this evening. Earlier today I sent an email through the VZW support site, as well as directly to a few email addresses I found on various websites, expressing my extreme dissatisfaction with the situation - being told my order was 'pending shipment' for two days, everybody telling me the same thing that was obviously not true, nobody having any real answers.
So this evening I got a call. One of the CSRs I spoke with today had promised to call me back after talking to the warehouse, so I thought it was her. Nope. It was someone in the executive office. Apparently one of the emails got someone's attention. She told me that she got my email this morning and had spent most of the day looking into my order. It seems that normally, once your card is charged, the order information is sent to the warehouse for fulfillment and a tracking number is generated. The 'shipment pending' status is the time between this and getting on the truck. Something went wrong with my order between charging my card and getting the information to the warehouse - the warehouse was never able to see my order. When they looked further into what happened, it appeared that my order had been cancelled. Luckily, when an order is cancelled, they save off the date of the cancellation. My order was cancelled in 1969. Sooo.....that's not right. She's got their IT folks looking into what happened and figuring a way to release my order for fulfillment. She said worst case, they'll cancel my online order and she'll contact a local store and tell them to hold a phone for me. The bad news is, nothing else will happen until Monday, so it will still be Tuesday or Wednesday before I get my phone, but at least now I have someone I know is working my issue.
I will say this - and I mentioned this in the email that got things moving for me - the CSRs that I've spoken with have been sincerely empathetic and polite, and have tried to do whatever they could to help me. The problem has been lack of visibility even to their own people.11-16-2012 09:10 PM
- finally got mine cancelled - after 2 reps assured me over and over that it shipped on the 13th....ugh. So im going to the store after i get off working tonight and picking up a black one. If the Blue is amazing when they get it, ill pay restocking and swap out if needed.11-17-2012 04:09 PM
- Guys, please let me know if anyone got this on the Verizon status check screen. I check my order status and today for the first time the response was different and I got exited. Unfortunally the info is confusing, It shows the following:
11-17-2012 06:02 PM
- Courier :
Status: Your order will ship by 11/13/2012
No courier name, no ship date and still says it will ship 11/13. I was told by customer service that the blue phone will ship 11/19.
Anybody got something like this ?
- Courier :
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD