Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lowercontrol View Post
    Hello,

I pre-ordered in the store on the 9th, checked my status this morning. It still says "Expected Ship Date: 11/13/2012"

Unbelievable! :mad:
    MANY of us are in the same boat! I ordered 11/9 at 1:02 am!

Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    I'm going to call my local VZW today and see if they can estimate how many 8x's they'll have in-store for tomorrow. Looks like my pre-order will be cancelled...

I can't do this pre-order absurdity anymore!

If it did secretly ship and we just didn't get notified, I'll have mine in a few hours before 10:30am (its 6:22 now). I got it Next Day by 10:30am. Oh the optimism!

I also emailed the business rep who I called to preorder the phone on friday, she was super helpful, so maybe she can tell me whats up.

I finally got a call back from Verizon, lets see if it does actually ship and there is just an issue updating the order / tracking system online.

Adam hi.

Adam hi this is season from verizon wireless I'm so sorry I'm calling you back so late I wanted to let you know that I did have my Internet T my IP teen take a look at that order the order looks like it's going to process calling I do want sure what your email for any updates about again elm what I'm told by MIT team from what they can tell you were looks fine in should process buying but if there are any issues you will get an email again I'm so sorry to call you for the late but we certainly do appreciate your business and you have a great day bye bye.

Created by Microsoft Speech Technology. Learn More...

Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamMGregory View Post
    I finally got a call back from Verizon, lets see if it does actually ship and there is just an issue updating the order / tracking system online.

Adam hi.

Adam hi this is season from verizon wireless I'm so sorry I'm calling you back so late I wanted to let you know that I did have my Internet T my IP teen take a look at that order the order looks like it's going to process calling I do want sure what your email for any updates about again elm what I'm told by MIT team from what they can tell you were looks fine in should process buying but if there are any issues you will get an email again I'm so sorry to call you for the late but we certainly do appreciate your business and you have a great day bye bye.

Created by Microsoft Speech Technology. Learn More...
    Was anyone able to understand that email at ALL? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Agpe17 View Post
    Was anyone able to understand that email at ALL? lol
    Note to self. Never use Microsoft Speech Technology! Lmao
    Phones: Nokia Lumia Icon, Nokia Lumia 928, HTC Windows Phone 8x, HTC Trophy
    PMP: Zune HD 32, Zune 80, Zune 4, Zune 30
    Tablet: Surface 2, Surface for Windows RT

Sounds like they might have processed but the system isn't working showing that?

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    That looked like confuse them with bs tactic.
    This isn't looking good guys..... http://www.verizonwireless.com/htc-phones-1.shtml

All colors now saying "Will Ship by 11/27" for the HTC 8x.

However, all Lumia 822's say "Will Ship by 11/13".
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Carpenter View Post
    This isn't looking good guys..... http://www.verizonwireless.com/htc-phones-1.shtml

All colors now saying "Will Ship by 11/27" for the HTC 8x.

However, all Lumia 822's say "Will Ship by 11/13".
    I think that's cause Verizon was never actually expecting to sell any. just backordered

This is the first time I've ever pre-ordered a phone. And it will probably be the last time unless it's justified by the fact that they are backordered and this was the only way I'd get one.
    Yeah I talked to a support rep online, and she informed me that the date most likely reflects backorders and stock availability. I hope she's right.

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I just called and was told they are shipping out this morning, and that we will receive them by Friday...what a joke. Every day I call and every day they tell me they are shipping out that day. I even had one lady on the phone tell me on Monday that I would get the phone Tuesday.

I spoke to a support rep online as well. Her solution was to call into a customer service rep to get "detailed" information. LOL

Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    i Just called in and the lady said my phone was shipping out of Texas. And they "SHOULD" have tracking by 8:30 AM. When I was told on monday mine was already packed and re3ady to be shipped. I am so frustrated at all the different answers.

An OMG if it isnt shipping till 11/27 i will BE PISSED.

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Just talked to rep. She actually was very excited for the phone. She was telling me how neat it was when they were given a chance to demo the phones. The down side is I think all these reps are guessing. From what I gathered from her they really have no way to track them. She said it may even show up to my house before the tracking number. I mention that my account has not been debited. She basically said there is nothing she can see really more than what I could, but took my email address to send me my tracking if it pops up. Not holding my breath :/.

Global Posts
    1,396 Global Posts
    for those checking this page, see my attachment
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8x.jpg  

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Bad news, I just called Verizon Customer Support and spoke with a very nice woman.

She attempted to find my order information for my preorder and stated there is no ship date listed for your preorder on your account. She saw the order date and all, but there was no shipping information whatsoever. (Despite the internet saying expected ship date of 11/13/12)

She then called internet sales for me and said "After speaking with the young lady in sales, none of the Windows Phone 8x devices have been shipped out yet." She went on to say the people in internet sales say the release date has been pushed back to 11/27/12, however my phone was listed to ship yesterday (13th) but should ship today.

She told me to keep my fingers crossed it would ship today but to "not get my hopes up."

Quote Originally Posted by schartzr View Post
    i Just called in and the lady said my phone was shipping out of Texas. And they "SHOULD" have tracking by 8:30 AM. When I was told on monday mine was already packed and re3ady to be shipped. I am so frustrated at all the different answers.

An OMG if it isnt shipping till 11/27 i will BE PISSED.
    Wow. Yeah, if it ships after Thanksgiving I may just tell them to shove it where the sun don't shine. I wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't for them stringing us along like this. But who knows, maybe we'll be sitting pretty by the end of the week. :-)

Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    HAHAHA I just had a guy tell me he would give me HTC's number as it is their fault for the phones not getting here in time. I was like WTF I am not calling HTC I ordered the phone from you not them. And if they ordered phone from them they should know when they are getting them in.

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Verizon really should at least update their system with good info for these orders. Even if it's we are working on it and will update you or resolve by x date. All these conflicting stories is really damaging. It may take a big blogger site to get a hold of it though, before it reaches the ears of management.

This is pissing me off so much. It's ridiculous they give us zero updates. Anyone know for sure when they'll be in stores?
    Im still reading a "ship by 11/19" so im sticking with the backordered theory. If they said they are pushing the launch back to the 27th I feel like the site would be updated to reflect something close to that
    I am getting flashbacks of a not so pretty moment in my life involving something called The Thunderbolt.

Quote Originally Posted by berty6294 View Post
    Im still reading a "ship by 11/19" so im sticking with the backordered theory. If they said they are pushing the launch back to the 27th I feel like the site would be updated to reflect something close to that
    Mine says ship by 11/13
    When did you file your preorder?
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast