No notifications on lockscreen or tiles

Sheepee

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I've had an 8x (on Verizon) for just a few days and am still trying to figure it out. One thing I cannot figure out is the lack of notifications on both the lockscreen or tiles. It gives me no indication of missed calls, new text messages or emails, I have to open each program to check. The store icon does give me a number that reflects the number of updates available.

If it makes any difference I've also had issues with the people program. I signed into Facebook and everything worked fine the first day (I could view peoples details, add numbers and so on). The second day it would almost always kick me back to the main tile screen anytime I tried to view anyone's details. I removed my Facebook account from the phone and everything was fine again, I'm not a Facebook fan anyways.

If anyone has any advice it'd be greatly appreciated!

Sheepee

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Just an FYI should anyone else have this problem, I went ahead and did the factory reset and that seems to have to fixed the issue (the notifications, I haven't tried linking the phone to facebook again). I never did figure out the particular cause of the problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb