Not New WP8 User...Yet

jridgers

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I'm currently an iPhone 4 user on Verizon but looking to switch to a Windows Phone 8 device on Verizon once I can decide which device I want to get (either the HTC 8X or wait to see what else Verizon may get).

z33dev33l

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Welcome, let us know what you think of your device. I suggest the Lumia as the 8x, while beautiful, suffers from many more flaws and shortcomings. Sad too as it's a thing of beauty.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Welcome, let us know what you think of your device. I suggest the Lumia as the 8x, while beautiful, suffers from many more flaws and shortcomings. Sad too as it's a thing of beauty.

Well, I don't know the prices in wherever you live, but here the 8X is 499.- and the Lumia 920 is 699.-. All I get for these 200 Swiss Francs are a better camera and a navigation system (and a heavy phone). I still can buy Navigon for 100 Swiss Francs and have the better deal, as I don't need a great camera in my phone.

I didn't have a single issue with the hardware, and I think I'm one of the earliest owner of this device around here.

Hi jridgers!

I think you should buy what fits you best :)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I'm currently an iPhone 4 user on Verizon but looking to switch to a Windows Phone 8 device on Verizon once I can decide which device I want to get (either the HTC 8X or wait to see what else Verizon may get).
Hi and welcome to WPCentral. :smile:

It's always hard to pick a new device when there are so many choices.

Good luck with whatever you decide to get.

douglaswilson

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi. I am currently an iPhone 5 user on Verizon. I am really intrigued by the WP8 OS. I haven't made a y decisions yet but am anxiously awaiting the VZW version of the lumia 920. I am concerned about the lack of some of my favorite apps but those live tiles keep calling to me!!

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi. I am currently an iPhone 5 user on Verizon. I am really intrigued by the WP8 OS. I haven't made a y decisions yet but am anxiously awaiting the VZW version of the lumia 920. I am concerned about the lack of some of my favorite apps but those live tiles keep calling to me!!

You'll love it. Can't tell you how much joy I've experienced using this OS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3