- 01-14-2013, 03:57 AM #1
Hello, I'm currently an iPhone 4 user on Verizon but looking to switch to a Windows Phone 8 device on Verizon once I can decide which device I want to get (either the HTC 8X or wait to see what else Verizon may get).
- 01-14-2013, 04:08 AM #2
Welcome, let us know what you think of your device. I suggest the Lumia as the 8x, while beautiful, suffers from many more flaws and shortcomings. Sad too as it's a thing of beauty.
- 01-14-2013, 12:22 PM #3
I didn't have a single issue with the hardware, and I think I'm one of the earliest owner of this device around here.
I think you should buy what fits you best :)
- 01-26-2013, 02:41 PM #6
Hi. I am currently an iPhone 5 user on Verizon. I am really intrigued by the WP8 OS. I haven't made a y decisions yet but am anxiously awaiting the VZW version of the lumia 920. I am concerned about the lack of some of my favorite apps but those live tiles keep calling to me!!
- By GraemeT in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2013, 08:17 PM
- By timothyday in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2013, 03:11 PM
- By Gudgee in forum IntroductionsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-02-2013, 06:07 AM
- By Rudiepoo1 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-28-2012, 06:52 PM
- By Pronk in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 02-09-2012, 09:09 AM