smokljan

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Hello everyone, my name is Mario. I am using Windows Phone for 3 years and and I have started making simple applications for the platform recently. Not yet on Win10, but I hope that i will be on it soon :wink:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello Mario, welcome to WindowsCentral Forums. We are glad you have joined and made an introduction. What WP device are you currently using?

smokljan

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Thanks guys.
Currently I am using Lumia 640 and (sometimes) Lumia 900. Apps I have made are so stupid and simple, I am not proud of them, but I made them as a test to see what the platform can do and to prepare for the real apps.
These are three apps that are currently on the store ( I can't put links since I don't have 10 posts yet):
Talking Time - app that reads current time aloud. It is very stupid app, but it has more than 40000 downloads :))
Al Bundy Quotes - name of the app says it all
Festivus Countdown - just a counter that counts time until Festivus :))

They are all free, but are using ads. I am working on a real app for learning foreign languages, but my free time is limited...

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Thanks guys.
Currently I am using Lumia 640 and (sometimes) Lumia 900. Apps I have made are so stupid and simple, I am not proud of them, but I made them as a test to see what the platform can do and to prepare for the real apps.
These are three apps that are currently on the store ( I can't put links since I don't have 10 posts yet):
Talking Time - app that reads current time aloud. It is very stupid app, but it has more than 40000 downloads :))
Al Bundy Quotes - name of the app says it all
Festivus Countdown - just a counter that counts time until Festivus :))

They are all free, but are using ads. I am working on a real app for learning foreign languages, but my free time is limited...
Hey apps are apps, people use there intelligence to build apps no matter how simple they are. I myself may be a future app dev, that will make apps to be available to all Windows, Android, and even ios platforms. I respect all types of peps

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi Mario. You missed your opportunity to start your intro with "Itsa me, a Mario!". Forshame!

Welcome aboard!

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Welcome aboard Mario :) Great to have aspiring developers here :) it's been said previously, but I'll say it again; don't be ashamed of any apps, no matter how simple.

Everyone starts somewhere :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes