Hello everyone, greetings from Portugal!

vezycash

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm one of the few who've won a giveaway from this very site (in fact, I was the one who won the previous giveaway: A new Lumia 950).
You had to say it. When next your friends are together, use the voice recorder app and leave the room. You might hear my voice there bad mouthing you, planning to take the 950 back.

I've been on that one since it launched, racking up 5 entries per day :cool:
Same here. I used to do the twitter thing but stopped. It felt like spam.

I've been ogling the Lumia 830. Shamelessly. Like, I go to a store, count each of the pennies I was able to save for the day and calculate how far I am from getting one of those bad boys
Careful. Your fingers might become sticky. :)
BTW, your name reminds me of Joan of Arc

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Thank you very much for the warm welcome, I will be sure to bother you all if I ever get into trouble, ahahah!

Welcome Joana! I've been "bothering" these guys for a few years and they don't seem to mind. :). Hope to see more of your posts and good luck with the giveaway.

Ariel Takom

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
You had to say it. When next your friends are together, use the voice recorder app and leave the room. You might hear my voice there bad mouthing you, planning to take the 950 back.

rofl. It's just my luck dude. I would rather bad mouth the guy who won a Surface Pro 4 from this site.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes