"Apple Macbook pro is a toy"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geo Hutchings

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Just looking at the comments for a photoshop thing XD hahaha saw this! lol I guess Microsoft marketing finally paid off... now we just need this for Lumia phones

Screenshot (3).jpg

ryland Johnson

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
I have never understood these tribal wars between brands. A real techno enthusiast buys what he or she needs to get the job done. That can come from any brand. All brands have their strengths and weaknesses. It is folly to smack apple or any other brand as they all produce something some one will enjoy. Why war over choice? I sincerely don't get this attitude.
Visit my home and you will find a plethora of brands.

Regards to all, Ryland

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I have never understood these tribal wars between brands. A real techno enthusiast buys what he or she needs to get the job done. That can come from any brand. All brands have their strengths and weaknesses. It is folly to smack apple or any other brand as they all produce something some one will enjoy. Why war over choice? I sincerely don't get this attitude.
Visit my home and you will find a plethora of brands.

Regards to all, Ryland

This!!!!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Comments from YouTube viewers who are not members of this site really cannot be considered relevant. Therefore, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes