10-01-2013, 03:43 PM #4
- 45 Posts
I changed the option 'download email from' to 'the past 7 days' and suddenly everything synced, try that.Call me JoJo :D
Current: Nokia Lumia 1020
Old: Nokia Lumia 925 | Nokia Lumia 920 (Black) | Nokia Lumia 820 | Nokia Lumia 800 (Black) | Samsung Omnia 7 (16GB) | Samsung Galaxy S2 | HTC HD7 | Sony Ericsson Arc | HTC HD2 - HD7 | Sony Ericsson x10i | Sony Ericsson x1i (x2 Silver & x1 Black) | HTC Touch Pro2 | HTC Touch Diamond2 | Too many Sony Ericsson & Nokia handset to list!
- 10-01-2013, 04:07 PM #6
Changed to a month, it syncs up, but after it has the error again saying having trouble syncing and last updated 16 hours ago.
Yet, if i a new email comes, it doesnt show right away, but when i open the email app, it comes up fine yet it says trouble syncing.
This was an issue for awhile on the 920 and ms said it was a server issue, wondering anybody havethis issue.
I have a work email on outlook exchange and it syncs fine.
- By Plasbot in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 10Last Post: 10-29-2013, 05:45 AM
- By jmerrey in forum Nokia Lumia 1520Replies: 45Last Post: 10-24-2013, 04:08 PM
- By squid729 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 09-30-2013, 09:55 PM
- By Stanford Moore in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2013, 04:28 PM
- By ziddy7 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 5Last Post: 09-29-2013, 11:01 AM