No Zune UHG

falsehopess

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
I know this goes against what a lot of people think, but seriously no zune for wp8 is killing me. I had everything setup knew the software and I had been using it since the release of the original zune product. Am I crazy is there no auto sync now for wp8. I mean when i connect the phone it wont automatically save photos and what not to my computer. NO more wireless syncing at night when my phone is charging. WTF not liking this at all. If I am missing something please advise still trying to sync 16gb worth of music through the phone app and im not liking it so far no album art is showing up....Using windows 8 btw

KoukiFC3S

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Photo sync is now done with Skydrive. It can sync over data or wifi.

As for music, have you tried drag and drop? I tried it on my phone and it worked well.

falsehopess

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
ya half my album art is missing none of my playlists have any songs in them and I dont sync any of my photos on skydrive I do use the service just not like that. just have to learn a new system really tired of all this rebranding bull****. I wouldnt care but zune was nice software rename it xbox music and leave the damn software alone....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital