02-22-2013, 06:33 PM #2I have to plug my phone in at least twice a day. It's very annoying because I need my phone after school
- 103 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Switch off your WiFi if you are not using it. Also you can block background tasks. Go into settings/applications/ background tasks and see what is,running. And turn down your screen brightness.
If you don't need to use 3g than go into mobile network settings and change it to 2g
A few tips
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 620 using Foroplex
- 02-22-2013, 06:38 PM #3
Background tasks are a big battery drained not every app needs to run in the background I turned most of mine off except a few. Personally I get excellent battery life I end after a 12 hour day with 30%.
- 02-22-2013, 08:11 PM #4
I'm having this problem recently as well....used to have 60-70 battery life after work now my phone dies half way through the day. It doesn't make sense, I don't do anything differently now that I didn't do then.
- 02-22-2013, 08:17 PM #6
- By gladesmellzgood in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 11Last Post: 07-31-2013, 09:03 PM
- By VonNickstein in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 01-28-2013, 07:18 AM
- By tfox39 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 12-08-2012, 05:37 PM
- By mrf430 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 9Last Post: 12-08-2012, 02:49 AM
- By zinrai in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 10Last Post: 05-22-2012, 11:30 PM