Just came over from iPhone 4S

wayneholbrook

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Just bought the Lumia today and I am in the process of updating the software from my Mac Windows 7 Connector. My first impressions are awesome so far, I'm very excited about the transition. I just picked up a bottle of wine and I am sipping away waiting to play with this bad boy!

Any suggestions on must have apps?

Im new to this OS so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Im getting a buzz so the more I type the more i miss spell!

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
welcome wayneholbrook glad to see you are enjoying your wp experience. there are lots of threads on apps i think the mods even created a list of must have apps i will see if i can find and it post it for you.

wayneholbrook

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Thanks a million guys. I just did the update and I think I am as sauced up as I have been in years. I am loving this damn phone. The best part is I am no longer tied by Apple. I still have an iPad and a Mac but when windows releases a tablet i'll be fisrt in line. I think I need water!

ArtieMcD

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Thanks a million guys. I just did the update and I think I am as sauced up as I have been in years. I am loving this damn phone. The best part is I am no longer tied by Apple. I still have an iPad and a Mac but when windows releases a tablet i'll be fisrt in line. I think I need water!

Why wait? Windows tablet's already exist... And most if not all upgradable to Windows 8 Beta today.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Why wait? Windows tablet's already exist... And most if not all upgradable to Windows 8 Beta today.
Think he may be talking about a W8 Slate. You know, the RT thing. I will be right behind you in line.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Me third!

I still have my iPad for now... I use my mac occasionally, but men I cannot wait for windows 8 and tablet.

I have been playing with windows 8 and just picked up a 22in touchscreen monitor that I have on my coffee table for a guest PC and testing. Very nice. I like to see what people think when they come over.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes