Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WIndowsReborn View Post
    Pre-ordered the Lumia 920 around 2am on the 7th. My account was charged and I got an email saying that my order was going to a warehouse for shipment. Today, I checked my bank account only to discover the funds have been returned to me and my order is just sitting there with a "Processing". Have no idea what's going on.

Edit: I'm thinking about trying to cancel and just heading into the store, but I don't see a cancel button :/
    At the moment my account has a hold for the funds they haven't officially withdrawn the funds yet. That tells me that the order has not yet completed. If I don't have an update on shipping ETA by the end of the day I will also probably cancel and go get one at the store tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Stadifer View Post
    At the moment my account has a hold for the funds they haven't officially withdrawn the funds yet. That tells me that the order has not yet completed. If I don't have an update on shipping ETA by the end of the day I will also probably cancel and go get one at the store tomorrow.
    Yeah, this is my plan as well. How do we go about cancelling the order?

An online check of my order status says "processing" even though I received an e-mail saying that it had been processed and was being sent to the warehouse for shipping. In addition, my online order status says that they are sending "replacement micro-SIM for iPad" for both the 920 and the 820 that I ordered. What is that about?
    My smartphone history.

Global Posts
    298 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WIndowsReborn View Post
    Yeah, this is my plan as well. How do we go about cancelling the order?
    I dont know why every body things that the stores will have unlimited quantity?. Why dont you leave it in and then if you pick up in store then come and cancel. ?

I think this is what pple are gonna do.. Anyway i will be buying this only during black friday.. so i have time.. my wifey needs iphone.. so deal should be there duirng black friday and I will add the lumia 920.. I was not planning to buy but the 99 dollar has tipped the scale for me.

Quote Originally Posted by jwinch2 View Post
    An online check of my order status says "processing" even though I received an e-mail saying that it had been processed and was being sent to the warehouse for shipping. In addition, my online order status says that they are sending "replacement micro-SIM for iPad" for both the 920 and the 820 that I ordered. What is that about?
    Mine says the same thing in regard to the Ipad micro sim. And it says "Pending shipment" for it, but the phone says "Processing".

Global Posts
    2,490 Global Posts
    I just looked at my order status and it says the same thing about the iPad replacement SIM. Not sure what that is, and the charger isn't showing up either, although it didn't give me the option for it when ordering.

we all have that, looks to just be the description for a sim card for whatever reason...
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,767 Global Posts
    After I received the e-mail that mine had processed and gone to shipping, my status showed back ordered. An hour or so later it went to processing. So your back order status might change.

The funds are on hold in my account, not charged yet. Still processing. But my original confirmation letter said it will ship on the 8th. Which is today. So we'll see. Since I'm getting the cyan and have to order online. Not much I can do about it.

Odd on the differences in the way some have gotten information. I ordered yesterday morning at 10:41. At 10:42 got my confirmation e-mail. At 11:14 got the e-mail that it had been processed and sent to shipping. I saw yesterday where some people didn't get the sent to shipping for a few hours. Definitely no clear pattern here.

Checked this morning... got a tracking number for both my phone and plate! Both scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Gloss White
    Ordered Wednesday morning at about 1215 AM EST

Mine says ipad sim too. Not sure why it says ipad but a micro sim is a micro sim.

Does anyone know the phone number for Premier?
    Banned

Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    @jwinch2 the iPad SIM they are sending is the odd description they have listed for the mirco SIM that is compatible with the Lumia 920. I think the problem with most carriers is that their online systems plug into their billing system to a fault. Billing SOC codes and descriptions that are confusing to us but not the employees display and it makes you wonder if you got the right part, etc.

It's good to question it - you really should - but all you are getting is a micro SIM. AT&T probably needs to go in and edit the SOC code description but they either choose not to or it would cause issues with fulfillment of iPhone orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarpik View Post
    Does anyone know the phone number for Premier?
    It's 1-866-499-8008.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Has anyone had their charging pad shipped yet? My phones been shipped but my charging pad is still pending.

*Premier*

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    My order was just canceled... WTF!

"Unfortunately, we were either unable to verify the information you provided or you have exceeded the number of lines of service that we allow customers to purchase online. As a result, your order has been canceled.

If you would like to purchase additional lines of service, please visit one of our AT&T retail locations and present your identification to our representatives. They will be happy to help you purchase new wireless devices, accessories, and service."

Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rmichael75 View Post
    I dont know why every body things that the stores will have unlimited quantity?. Why dont you leave it in and then if you pick up in store then come and cancel. ?
    I'm expecting them to have a finite quantity... The difference being that I can get there early enough to have one in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypetrak View Post
    Has anyone had their charging pad shipped yet? My phones been shipped but my charging pad is still pending.

*Premier*
    Yeaup, shipped along with the phone. Shipping date 11/7.

Quote Originally Posted by wamsille View Post
    @jwinch2 the iPad SIM they are sending is the odd description they have listed for the mirco SIM that is compatible with the Lumia 920. I think the problem with most carriers is that their online systems plug into their billing system to a fault. Billing SOC codes and descriptions that are confusing to us but not the employees display and it makes you wonder if you got the right part, etc.

It's good to question it - you really should - but all you are getting is a micro SIM. AT&T probably needs to go in and edit the SOC code description but they either choose not to or it would cause issues with fulfillment of iPhone orders.
    I was under the impression that one did not easily open the 920 for issues of the SIM, etc.
    My smartphone history.

Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    I was under the impression that one did not easily open the 920 for issues of the SIM, etc.
    It's got a tray that opens just as easily as an iPhone's.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    It comes with a SIM tray opening tool. No more complicated than the iPhone.
    Thanked by:
    Developer

Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Charging pad updated to show ship date of today. Phone is already shipped and arrives tomorrow.
    Apps:
    Weather Smiles - Weather Live tile with 2 locations 1 tile and a smilie :)
    My 500px / My 500px Free - 500px website viewer plus upload, account access and lockscreen wallpaper

I *just* got the email telling me my order shipped. I already knew this from online. It sorta suggests the charging pad is in there, but the website shows the plate as processing.

Guess we'll find out when boxes show up tomorrow.

Global Posts
    557 Global Posts
    I pre-ordered mine well before midnight day before yesterday and just got off the phone with Premier support. My order wouldn't ship until next week they said. This is insane. Last time I pre-order anything. Going to Microsoft Store in Bellevue tomorrow to get my Cyan Lumia 920. Waste of time dealing with AT&T.
    timd28 likes this.

This is getting ridiculous. Ordered yesterday, still says order processing. Definitely gonna have to see if my local store has any tomorrow :(

What's the point of preordering something if its not going to arrive when it's supposed to. Also, other than the discount, there seems to be such little advantage to being a Premier user.

Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I preordered my phone yesterdat at noon eastern time. I received the email from Premier saying they were processing the order. It was still saying that today and the order was not showing up on att.com. Chatting with a salesperson online and they said they see my order but need more information to complete it :-( So...I am now waiting for Premier support to pick up the chat and tell me the issue.

If you have no status update I would call or chat...